PacGenesis Webinars created to help educate and inform.
What This Course Will Cover
As noted, this course will have all of our webinar recordings.
- Use Forensic Watermarking from Irdeto to Trace Content Leaks
- Hear from PacGenesis and Irdeto professionals about how to trace content leaks with the combined power of Aspera and Irdeto’s TraceMark.
- Leverage Aspera Transfer Technology Within Custom Applications
- In this recorded webinar, take a deeper look at how the IBM Aspera solution is built to seamlessly integrate with custom applications.
- Data Migration to the Cloud with Aspera
- Watch this webinar to learn how you can migrate big data to the cloud up to 100X faster than legacy transport.
- Protect Content from Malware
- Protect content from malware with Aspera & Trend Micro Cloud One™ File Storage Security.
- Faspex 5 and the Future
- The latest features and updates for Faspex 5
- FASP Core Advancements 2022
- The latest updates on the core FASP protocol for Aspera transport
- AOC Automation Capabilities
- Showcase all of the Aspera on Cloud Automation capabilities.
- Custom Content Submission Portals with Aspera
- Find out how you can simplify your content ingest workflows with Aspera’s customizable submission portals.
- Aspera HTTP Gateway
- An overview of the new Aspera HTTP Gateway features as well as touch on the overarching value of considering a solution like Aspera for scalable, fast, and secure file transfer.
Who This Course is For
Whether you’re brand new to Aspera, or you’re a seasoned vet looking to hone your Aspera skills, we’re sure that you’ll find a lot of value from viewing our recorded webinars.
What You’ll Take Away From This Course
This course will provide you access to all of our previously recorded webinars. Not only will you benefit from the thorough technical training on Aspera, but you will also gain a deeper understanding of all of the ancillary services, and dependent concepts needed to optimize your deployment of Aspera.
Lastly, whether you are looking to adopt a modernized cloud presence, create resiliency with orchestration, or optimize an on-premise deployment, this course will grant you a deeper understanding of the relevant deployment scenarios and considerations as you develop your strategy for digital file movement security with Aspera.